- Benefit One – High ROI
Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, SEO brings you a higher Return On your Investment than any comparable form of marketing.
- Benefit Two – Long Term Positioning Once in place, a properly designed and optimised site should stay long term in the rankings compared to PPC where costs and outlay are ongoing and unpredictable.
- Benefit Three – Targeted Traffic
SEO can increase the number of visitors who are actively searching for your service or product.
- Benefit Four – Promotion that Doesn’t Sleep
Imagine having your own marketing and promotions company working exclusively just for you! One that works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days every year. That’s the benefit of SEO!
- Benefit Five – Increase Brand Visibility
SEO can give your brand a high international profile – and for a comparatively low outlay.
- Benefit Six – Higher Sales
SEO can mean increased sales of your product or service.
- Benefit Seven – Faster Loading Pages
Properly validated and optimised files will be smaller and leaner, meaning less server requests/overheads and quicker download times.
- Benefit Eight – More Cost-Effective
SEO is among the most cost-effective ways of marketing.
- Benefit Nine – Increased Accessibility
Observing sensible optimisation procedures can make your site more accessible to all users.
- Benefit Ten – Cross-Browser Compatibility
A properly optimised site will be as near as possible validated to high standards. This means that it works in all browsers, meaning your site may be viewed by the greatest potential number of visitors.
- Benefit Eleven – Navigable by the Engines
Properly optimised, all links should function correctly and all pages should be accessible to the engines, thus making your site easy for the engines to index and correctly categorise.
- Benefit Twelve – Usability
Observing basic optimisation guidelines should mean that visitors have a more pleasant user experience.